How to Delete a File
To delete a file or folder, right-click its name or icon. Then choose Delete from the pop-up menu. Dragging and dropping a file or folder to the Recycle Bin does the same thing.
The Delete option deletes entire folders, including any files or folders stuffed inside those folders. Make sure that you select the correct folder before you choose Delete.
After you choose Delete, Windows will ask whether you’re sure. If you’re sure, click Yes.
(If a file is deleted accidently: Open the Recycle Bin, right-click your file’s name, and choose Restore.)
How to Uninstall a Program
Here's how to uninstall any program in Windows 10, even if you don't know what kind of app it is.
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click System on the Settings menu.
4. Select Apps & features from the left pane.
A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane.
5. Select an app you wish to uninstall.
6. Click the Uninstall button that appears. If it is grayed out, this is a system app you cannot remove.
7. Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.